1. There will be just two rounds: Video round and Final round. The Final round will be held on a Saturday (February 23).
2. There are three categories—Senior, Junior, and Creative.
3. There is just one entry fee per ensemble—$50.
4. Each ensemble will required to submit only one piece or movement of up to 10 minutes playing time.
5. Awards and prizes have been added. In addition to Senior division: First, Second and Third Places; Junior division: First Place; and Creative division: First Place, there also may be a Judges' Discretionary Prize granted to any finalist group that the judges feel deserves additional or special recognition. And there will be an Audience Favorite prize—a non-monetary award chosen by audience ballot.
TIMELINE: December 3, 2018 is the start date for receiving online applications; Absolute deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday, January 22, 2019. Competition Finals and Awards will take place in Sundin Hall, Hamline University, St. Paul on Saturday, February 23, 2019