1. There were just two rounds: Video round and Final round.
2. There were three categories—Senior Classical, Junior Classical and Creative.
3. There was just one entry fee per ensemble—$50.
4. Each ensemble was required to submit only one piece or movement of up to 10 minutes playing time.
5. Awards and prizes: Senior Division: First, Second and Third Place; Junior Division: First Place and Second Place; Creative Division: Winner. We also created a Judges' Discretionary Prize that may be granted to a finalist group that the judges feel deserves additional or special recognition, and an Audience Favorite prize—a non-monetary award chosen by audience ballot.
TIMELINE: December 3, 2018 was the start date for receiving online applications; Absolute deadline for receiving applications was Tuesday, January 22, 2019. Finals and Awards took place in Sundin Hall, Hamline University, St. Paul on Saturday, February 23, 2019.