1. 3 - 8 performers (as in the Classical category).
2. Must be composed music. Arrangements and re-arrangements, improvisational sections, or a blending of styles are encouraged, but not required.
3. Non-classical genres such as Irish or Latin American music, jazz, and fiddle music are all acceptable.
4. The music (one selection) should total no more than 10 minutes in total performance length.
5. To be considered for the Finals of the competition, instrumental and equipment set-up must take no more than five minutes to complete.
6. Judges will critique each video submitted to getaccepted.com/spco and choose one Finalist.
7. Application fee is $50 per ensemble.
8. The winning ensemble will be awarded $500 and a performance in the Finals recital to be held on Saturday, February 23, 2019 in Sundin Hall, Hamline University, St. Paul.